Stock USA's suite of Algorithmic Trading Strategies minimize market impact and improve performance, so traders can devote more valuable time to planning their next move. Whether your goal is to move quickly or to access blocks quietly, Stock USA has a solution for your trading needs.
Below are several algorithmic options available:
This tactic uses direct market access to route orders immediately to various exchanges, ECNs and eligible ATSs with the best price and liquidity.
- Access all liquidity up to your limit
- Completes or takes stocks to your limit immediately
Locate liquidity among multiple dark pools. Using smart route logic, your order will be spread over multiple destinations and remain entirely hidden.
- Under normal aggression mode, executions will be at the midpoint or better
Arrival Price Models
Determines the optimal trade schedules by balancing the market impact cost of rapid execution against the volatility risk of slow execution. More aggressive models are available for more liquid stocks, and less aggressive for less liquid symbols.
- Market or limit order parameters are followed
- Typically will not run stock up due to fair market value
VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price)
Orders are spread out over the day, based on your price and volume constraints. This strategy gives you the option to limit the maximum percent volume.
- Order is spread out over the day
- Appropriate for more liquid stocks
- Order will complete by end of day unless a price limit is reached
- Will no participate in the closing auction
TWAP (Time Weighted Average Price)
Uses smart order placement strategies throughout the order based on your selected time constraints.
- Uses smart order placement strategies throughout the order
- Does not speed up or slow down based on projected volume and price moves
Displays only the size you want shown and floats on the bid, midpoint or offer until completion.
Each algorithm uses sophisticated anti-gaming logic to improve execution quality. Whichever option you choose, you will always remain in control -- stop or modify orders from your front-end, and easily access our orders from any Bloomberg terminal.
Try our powerful and flexible algo solutions and see the difference from your very first trade!
Give us a call at 1-800-874-3039 to get started today!